Saturday, May 15, 2010

MIA

Yes, I've been off the grid, but in that time I've managed to make some decisions and that's always good! I have decided after a visit home to New Orleans that it is time to move back. Now, all I have to do is figure out how! Hopefully it will be before the Winter Solstice and I can enjoy a very mild Southern winter and get my mojo back.

New Orleans is a special place and anyone who's ever spent any time there outside of Bourbon St. and the French Qrt. will know this to be true. Ain't nothing else like livin' on the bayou!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to find homes for my beautiful loving no-longer-feral cats. I am tempted to take Kagome' with me as he's sort of glued himself to me and is just the quintessential love bug! But he's also a tad skittish and living with two dogs, 5 chickens, a cat strange to him and two horses not to mention a lot of them scary two legged things might just freak him out seriously! But I think he'd like to stay with me as both he and Fleur have rarely left my side since returning to NY. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment