Sunday, January 2, 2011

And so it begins 1•1•11 Day 1

I have decided to go a whole year without sugar.  or rather processed or added sugar.  This does not include the sugar found in fruits or veggies that is natural.  It's a step towards better health and trying to find a way to get my big ol' butt into some of the clothes that are sitting in storage and so I can maybe get some of my life back.  http://6changes.com/page/3
Has a LOT of good advice about making life changes so that you increase the likelihood that you succeed.  Though I've been in bed for 7 bloody long and boring days,  I actually got up and went out and walked down to the beach up another road and back to my house. I was only planning on being out for a few minutes but I got caught up in the dusk and how it made the sky and water seamless so I took some pictures though I have yet to figure out how to send files from my phone to my computer.  I'm a bit of a techno moron sadly.
So I got out and got some exercise AND made it through the day without eating any added sugar (the evil white stuff!  Worse than crack!)
I actually really like fruit so hopefully that will keep any kind of cravings from getting too out of control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment